With more than four decades of tattooing experience, Don Ed Hardy's skillful experimentation is the reason why he has achieved legendary status and is often referred to as "the Godfather of the Modern Tattoo." Over the years he has used art history to inspire his talent. He has masterfully combined icons from American, Japanese, and Cholo, cultures with surf, tattoo and hotrod designs to give his work a mesmerizing effect.
Buying Ed Hardy on Ebay is safe and easy. We'll take you through it step-by-step.
1. Register- It all starts with registration. Fortunately, it's free and fast. Register now, or learn more about it. You can even take a guided tour of registration.
2. Find something to buy- You can find almost everything on eBay, whether you have something specific in mind or you're just looking around. Still can't find what you're looking for? Tens of thousands of new items are added every day.Learn more about finding items.
3. Understand the buying format- There are lots of ways to buy on eBay. You'll find auctions where you bid against other members, Buy It Now listings for buying something right away at a set price, and more. Learn more about ways to buy.
4. Choose a payment method- Once you've found something you're interested in, read the description carefully to find out which payment methods the seller accepts. Most accept PayPal because it's fast and convenient. And it's especially good for you, because PayPal protects your eBay purchases against fraud and other problems. Learn more about payment methods.
5. Track your purchases- You can keep track of your purchases on My eBay. After you register, you'll get your own My eBay page where you can see what's happening with items you've bought (and sold). You'll be able to keep track of your feedback from other members, and you'll even be able to keep an eye on other items you're interested in buying.